Sunday, September 4, 2011

Talking Animals!

I love animals but am not able to take care of any at this time.  I often wonder what they are thinking, because I am sure that if they could speak to us they would have something to say! Every once in a while I can see cute recordings of animals that people have downloaded online.  I can't remember how I found this You Tube channel but I love it!  You Tube  Klaatu42 has a channel called Talking Animals.  I get a kick every time I watch his interpretations of what he thinks the animal is saying.
Some of you might have already seen the cute dog:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw


I also found some other talking animals on a different You Tube channel and I LOVE this!  It always makes me laugh!  You might have to watch it a couple of times to get what in the world the cats are doing.


3 comments:

Cindy Anderson said...

HI-larious!!! I like the dog one the best. :)

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

So funny! The girls love to watch these and kid history. Great if you need a good laugh! We miss you!

CheerToYou said...

Mom told me that the girls loved kid history (bored shorts?). I laughed til I cried - so funny!